Wednesday, April 2, 2008

8 month update!

Wow! We're in our 8th month already. As I do the math, We'll be meeting Madelyn in about 47 days. I can't tell you the feelings of anticipation, nervousness, pride,and love.....It's everything all wrapped up. I can only begin to imagine how being a parent will play out. I'm 35, and up to this point I have had to care for our pets. I protect my wife and my mom, but they are independent people who dont need me to care for them every second of the day. Knowing that you are responsible for shaping a person's thoughts, feelings, and emotions is such a blessed gift.

Steph is doing well. She is growing every day now, but still maintains all her beauty...Inside and out. She is basically all-stomach. Our shower is this Saturday and we are so excited. We are most happy about getting all our family and friends together. Dont get me wrong the gifts are great, but we honestly just want to be surrounded by loved ones. We're having it at the house. We have it catered by Nino's Italian restaurant, and I'm also having a guys lounge upstairs...Guitar Hero, beer and wine...No baby games, just a party with onesies and diapers!

Madelyn's room is done. We got in all the furniture and I'm finished with putting her crib together (that was fun)......I'll be posting some pics soon

So, that's pretty much it for now. Now, back to the back rubs. Thank you all for reading, for your advice, and your support of our show!!

Take care

Glenn :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love reading your updates. Babies are such a blessing. Now tell me that teenagers are a blessing too haha.