Monday, September 8, 2008

My Madelyn Tattoo

When Madelyn was born, I knew it would be life changing. I wanted to commemorate the event somehow and decided on a tattoo. I wanted something that reflected the passions of my life. My faith, my beautiful daughter, and of course wine (since Madelyn's middle name is merlot). I went to High Street Tattoo in Columbus on Saturday. I told Bret what I wanted and this is what he drew. It is such a personal thing, but to me he captured exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for stopping by to take a peak!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tattoo is a work of arts that can tell a story about someone you love.www.tattoobody.org

Anonymous said...

Glenn,
Your tatoo is very beautiful and a great dedication to your daughter, however, it is pretty big hope you dont plan on very many kids as you will run out of body space.I have been looking at your blog since she was born and she is very beautiful, your new born video made me cry it was awesome. Enjoy her as they grow up so fast!!!
Good Luck and God Bless
Dawn

Lisa said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, Gwen! It is so incredibly beautiful. She is so precious =]

Anonymous said...

your tattoo is awesome! It's so magnificent. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Glenn that tattoo is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors and the way Madelyn is written! They did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Glenn that tattoo is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors and the way Madelyn is written! They did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

that is a sweet tattoo.