Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our family trip to The Finger Lakes

So, Steph and I simply adore The Finger Lakes in New York. So many memories we create there. It was one of our firsts trips together, I proposed to her there, and we just love the scenery and the wineries on all of the lakes. This year was extra special because we got to bring Madelyn with us. She was absolutely perfect. We had so much fun with her. Going and spending time with friends, having great conversation and great food...There is nothing better. Thanks for looking!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madelyn is toooo cute! I know this may be a little late, but congrats! I'm not usually one to go on the blogs, but thought I'd better finally check this one out.

Dawn
Parma, Ohio

Anonymous said...

I just started listening to your sation and now I'm catching up. I jumped for joy when I saw this Finger Lakes posting. My husband and I got married at Watkin's Glenn Castle Griesch 2/14/05. We are going back 2/14/09 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. It is a truly beautiful place!
Phyllis
Strongsville OH

Glenn said...

That was the first place we went after we got engaged. The Finger Lakes is our favorite place to go in the world, I think. We got engaged at Watkins Glen, right by one of the waterfalls. Seneca and Keuka are our favorite lakes!! Thanks for stopping by