Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our First Ultrasound!!!

OK, I am officially getting into having a baby. I have always wanted to be a dad. I feel I have a lot of love to give, and I have the greatest wife so I figured now was time! Seeing my daughter for the first time is very humbling. She is beautiful. I can't wait to show her all life has to offer. Seeing her spine form, her vital organs, where her eyes are gonna be. Seeing her move and wave and make a fist is proof there is a god and he is good :) Here is her first official photo shoot.




2 comments:

Patti from Parma said...

Glenn~I was so happy to hear that you and your wife are expecting a baby! Babies are great. I have 4 of my own. Enjoy every moment of the pregnancy and the firt year . . . those are the BEST times, and they go by all too quickly. The brown/pink color scheme and design for your baby's nursery is too cool!! I wanted to call in this morning . . . while I did not know the gender of my first two, we did find out for the second two. If it were up to me, no one would be able to find out . . . to me, that's the best part of pregnancy . . . delivering to find out WHAT you have--what an awesome surprise! However, everyone's perspective/opinion on the matter is different. Trust me, the whole process is awesome. And, yes, there is a God . . . you'll truly know that once you hold and see that "little you." God Bless Your Family!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Glen and Stephine!!!
How exciting! :o)