Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What should Madelyn's room look like???


So, everyone has an idea about what a baby room should look like. Some people like themes, other people characters. For us, we don't really know what Madelyn's likes and dislikes will be. It's difficult going the Disney route, maybe she won't be into Disney. We can't go down the Wiggles route or even Diego....We are going back and forth on a cool look for the room. Did you recently have a child? Do you have any idea what a cool baby room looks like? Forward me your nursery pics at ganderson@q104.com and I'll post for everyone to see!! Here's what I think may be cool, but I don't know. Thanks for the help

5 comments:

Jen said...

OH MY GOODNESS GLENN!!! BIG HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU AND STEPH... I'M JUST READING THE NEWS THAT IT'S A GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME HERE ON YOUR BLOG... SHE IS ALREADY SO LUCKY AND BLESSED TO HAVE THE TWO OF YOU AS PARENTS!

LOVE the brown and pink... UBER hip and cool... seems perfect for her...

Rada said...

I agree with Jen! The pink/brown is very cool! Its great for baby, toddler and grown-up! Keep those colors, you did good! Congratulations!!

kleartwelve said...

The brown and pink set is beautiful! I wish they had that when my daughter was a baby! I secretly want it for me. Nothing is more practical and perfect. Congratulations and good luck to you!

Joyce said...

Congratulations to you and your wife!! Nothing I have done in my life compares to raising my children!!! My daughter-in-law did a great princess theme for my granddaughter's room...within this theme she used wall hangings with pictures of the princess as she grows. It's a great story teller in itself!!

LillyStarr said...

Every parent is different, just remember that babies don't see color til abt 2 to 3 months old. Neutral is good to start and then add some more vibrant colors. My son is 9 months old and loves his jungle animals! Just let me know if you want a custom painting to deccorate!!!!