Thursday, June 12, 2008

A preview of Madelyn's first photo shoot

Hi there!

Tuesday was a big day in the Anderson household as we took little Madelyn for her first professional pictures. We selected Studio 60 portraits for the job. Becky was our photographer and we were blown away by her patience, professionalism, and her website. She has some very unique ideas and we feel Madelyn is truly unique so they were a perfect fit.

Madelyn was really good for the shoot, although after almost every picture we had to give her a binkie so she didn't cry

Here is a preview of our day. I got these in my e-mail on Wednesday and I cried the first time I saw them. Thanks for checking out our little lady

And check out www.studio60portraits.com if you're looking for someone unique and fun to work with



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics! Especially the one of the three of you - what a happy family!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutly beautiful! Hope to see more pic's through the changing first few months. Congradulations to both of you!!!

Teresa Dempsey said...

Becky is an amazing photographer and a great friend, too! Beautiful portraits!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby-I listen every day and visisted Stusio 60 site (had never heard of them) and saw my cousins pictures and friends from church! I already emailed studio 60 for us! The time goes so fast-keep taking pictures!
Kristen Hornyak

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture of the 3 of you. Its soo sweet

yll said...

She is so incredibly adorable.

Also, that last pic reminds me of pics of like Bradgelina looking at their baby. I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is incredibly beatiful! I have baby cousin that's 2 and is adorable, just like her!