Monday, June 9, 2008

Madelyn's Firsts

Hi there!

Well, Madelyn has been here about a month, and we couldn't be happier. It is such a life change, it's hard to describe. Steph and I are up every 3 hours, although Steph does the breastfeeding..LOL We see her changing every day and it's just amazing. I couldn't imagine such a little thing bringing so much joy to our lives. We have been snapping pictures like crazy. I have never been picture guy, but it's so important to capture all the life moments. Here are a few of our little Madelyn's firsts

Madelyn's first time to see Doctor Cutter at The Cleveland Clinic Strongsville


Madelyn's first time with our Pastor

Madelyn's first picture with her parents in our living room

Madelyn's first bath at home and Madelyn's first picture looking like she's doing the 6 o'clock news


Last but not least, Madelyn's first time to Q104

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is adorable, what a precious little angel!

Anonymous said...

Madi, is just a cuttie!
I hope that you are happy with Dr. Cutter as she is my sons DR. as well . She is a wonder pediatrican. I had 2 others before her and was very happy to find her. She has been my favorite for the past 10 years and tust me I have seen many of pediactic Dr's( trust me I have had to see many). Dr. Cutter is an amazinging and wonderful person inside and out. She has made many wonderful and helpful suggestions for both my sons as they are 5 years apart and two totally different children. I hope you appreciate her as much as my family does.
Congrandulation!!!