Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nursery Ideas!

So, I've gotten many wonderful ideas on what to actually do for Madelyn's room. Thank you so much for all the e-mails. If you have an idea for a cool baby room, or just wanna pass along what you did for your baby, please e-mail me your pictures at ganderson@q104.com, and I will post on my blog.

Here is a picture of Heather's son Cooper's room. They went with an animal theme

Here is what Melissa did for her daughter Addison

Kelli and her husband did a cool room with a Brown's theme. This is for their son Nico

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Glenn, I want to first say congrats on the baby! I met you at my cousins wedding a couple years ago and you did a great job we had so much fun! (Tiffany Rambert) I listen every morning and would be lost without you guys in the morning! I have an hour drive to work. I wanted to offer you an idea. I sell Uppercase Living which are wall transfer/decals. They have sayings, animals, flowers, and you can custom create things too! They are really easy to go on and easy to remove. The possibilities are endless. It is a lot of fun and very creative! Thought I would pass this along to you. Take a look if you get a chance www.uppercaseliving.com my user id is 906768 and my token is: foyer. Have a great day and take care! Megan

heather said...

Hi Glenn,
I actually am an interior design artist and baby rooms/kids rooms are my favorite. One way to determine the room theme is get your crib bumper/sheet/blanket set. Once you find one you like you can pull the ideas off and put things on the wall. You could of course design your own set and then have things in the room coordinate. If you need help, you have my email. heather